Mail: IDEA MATH, P.O. Box 338
Exeter, NH 03833-0338
Mobile Phone: (603)686-1706
2013 Great Boston Area Summer Program
Location: Minuteman High School, 758 Marrett Road, Lexington, MA 02421
Date: July 22 - 25, 2013(4 days)
Who*: Day program for students younger than 9th grade.
The purpose of this four-day summer clinic is to get young students ready and be able to transit to our weekend program in the coming school year.
Why? We apply seminar-style teaching in our classes. We believe students learn best by discovering, rather than simply memorizing, essential theorems and techniques. Our process puts students at the center of the classes, as students work together to develop their ideas. Our instructors lead this process by teaching vital ideas, giving meaningful examples, and guiding students through the problem-solving process.
|9:00 A.M. - 9:30 A.M.||Students arrive|
|9:30 A.M. - 12:45 P.M.||Morning math classes|
|12:45 P.M. - 1:45 P.M.||Lunch break|
|1:45 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.||Afternoon math classes|
|5:00 P.M. - 5:15 P.M.||students depart|
An application will consist of the following:
- Online registration
*New students should create an account and then log in to register for the program.
- *A Letter of Recommendation from a Math teacher
- A check/money order for the application fee ($30)
* Only new students need the recommendation letter and essay.
|Application Due||Tuition Due||Tuition|
|Early Application||April 15, 2013||May 15, 2013||$498|
|Regular Application||May 15, 2013||June 10, 2013||$545|
* We will accept younger students as day students with teacher's recommendation.
Please make all checks payable to IDEA MATH.
All application materials and tuition should be submitted to:
P.O. Box 338
Exeter, NH 03833-0338
Tuition Refund Policy
We request all tuition be paid at least three weeks prior to the program. If a request for refund is made before the first day of the program, we will charge a fee of 20% of the tuition(and return the remaining 80%). If a request is made after the beginning of the program, but before the second week of classes, we will charge a fee of 50% of the tuition. NO refund will be made after the second week.
Please contact us (email to firstname.lastname@example.org) (603)686-1706, if you have any questions regarding the application process.